Vigilance 3 Vigilance 3

Seems pretty good.

A solid effort. animation is pretty good. Smooth at least. Interesting settings and decent music choice. However. The voice acting killed it for me. Please get a better mic and actual voice actors to do the characters voices. I'm not trying to be offensive here cause I'm sure you worked hard on this, but the voice acting quality currently in this animation makes me want to cry. If you can't find anyone to voice act (which you can, its not that hard, I myself can do voice acting) just run over the lines a few times and try and say them naturally as though you were the person in the animation, don't try to be that character just be that character. Again, not trying to be offensive, just trying to help.

(Kami the Avatar)

The Doberman (Slynks) The Doberman (Slynks)

WOW!

This is what I'm talking about. That nice hand drawn feel, smooth animations, very interesting story line with nearly endless possibilities. The song was a perfect choice for this animation. This is a very refreshing reprieve from all the crap that gets thrown into the portal, I can really tell that you took your time with this and I gotta say, I'm impressed. This is definatly front page material and should be seen by many people. I can't wait to see what you do with the idea and series. (If you need voice actors, I can do that whole thing ^_^ ). Keep up the good work.

Tue responds:

Thanks for your kind words... its reviews like this that really lifts my spirit! :D

And I might take you up on that voice acting offer... although it could be a while until then : \

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

Wow...

I gotta say wow. The animations were so fluid and the graphics were very well done. The sound effects were all right on the money. Nice variety or weapons and camera angles. Explosions and smoke effects were awesome. The motion capture and modeling were so realistic and added greatly to the piece. Great job and keep making movies. One thing though, maybe make a story line and dialog and a plot. Violence is good, but violence with a kickin story is better. Keep up the good work.

mmankt responds:

I'm planing on 6 part series, just gotta work out a good scenario. Intruder was made for pure entertainment. I'm well aware of the importance of the story but at this case i don't concern lack of it as a flaw. Thanks for a great review mate.

Balls: Too Many Balls: Too Many

Balls! TOO MANY!!!

Yeah, fun game. Gets hard fast but thats what makes it fun. Good controls, but the graphics could use some work. Good game.

chocolatechang responds:

Thanks..
I think I'll hire some artist for my next game

Break Out (Game) Break Out (Game)

Pretty good...

That was fun. The story was interesting, though at times a little confusing. The health system was nice and made the game a much more enjoyable expirience. The weapons were pretty good and the inventory was well developed (MGS style, sweet!) the pause feature for inventory was nice as well. Graphics and sounds were both good though more music is always bettwer in my opinion. Several glitches I encountered were when after you killed all the guys on a floor it would sometimes just take you to the next floor even though I wasn't by the elevator. Another thing I found was that on the third floor, coming out of the armory, my character continuesly went in and out of the armory and the guys kept spawning outside making it very hard to continue. All in all a solid game. Keep up the good work.

Portal Defense Portal Defense

Pretty solid...

It was fun. Simple yes but still fun. It would be cool if it had more audio tracks and if the animation was better, ie. moving parts besides turning and floating bad guys. Hi-score, at least for now, 58,370. All in all a solid defense game. A few improvments and you'll be fine. Good job.

Mustang Mustang

Interesting.

Interesting idea. Nice execution. I <3 cars and this makes me happy. It might be cool to mix different engines together to represent a street race. I could see something like this in a NFS game or a Fast and Furious movie. Anywho, good job. But. Camaro is better. Mine could waste yours ^_^ . teehee!

pookicker responds:

I intend on making another more diverse vehicle track in the future. I like performance... a lot. I'd put up a fight with your Camaro (course... depends on what you got on it...) but, I do like F-body's: Late model Trans Am or Fire-Hawk would be my choice... Thanks for listening.

Katie's A Bitch Katie's A Bitch

Nice...

I have defiantly met many people that this song would be perfect for. Great lyrics and the spoken parts mesh with the guitar and singing nicely. Your singing is also nice. Fortunately, all the girls named Katie that I know are cool and hot. I'm sorry that the Katie you know is a bitch, a slut, ugly, and unattractive. I have to say though, this song is a great way to express your feelings. So keep up the good work....and avoid that katie chick.

Black Velocity Black Velocity

Love...

...this song! Totally reminds me of driving very fast down the highway at night in my black Camaro (racing?) lol. Great guitar with the electronic beats and heavy synths. One hell of a song filled whit constant build up which is great for keeping it fresh and interesting, and the transitions between sections loses absolutely nothing and preserves the flow of the piece well. Keep up the good work.

Sephora responds:

Good review, I enjoy the detailed analysis. Glad you enjoyed it, hopefully you don't get speeding tickets too often haha.

Airmail Airmail

Epicly Awesome

So yeah. This picture? Should be on a Magic: The Gathering card. Totally awesome. Keep up the good work.

AlvinHew responds: