Balls: Too Many Balls: Too Many

Balls! TOO MANY!!!

Yeah, fun game. Gets hard fast but thats what makes it fun. Good controls, but the graphics could use some work. Good game.

chocolatechang responds:

Thanks..
I think I'll hire some artist for my next game

Break Out (Game) Break Out (Game)

Pretty good...

That was fun. The story was interesting, though at times a little confusing. The health system was nice and made the game a much more enjoyable expirience. The weapons were pretty good and the inventory was well developed (MGS style, sweet!) the pause feature for inventory was nice as well. Graphics and sounds were both good though more music is always bettwer in my opinion. Several glitches I encountered were when after you killed all the guys on a floor it would sometimes just take you to the next floor even though I wasn't by the elevator. Another thing I found was that on the third floor, coming out of the armory, my character continuesly went in and out of the armory and the guys kept spawning outside making it very hard to continue. All in all a solid game. Keep up the good work.

Portal Defense Portal Defense

Pretty solid...

It was fun. Simple yes but still fun. It would be cool if it had more audio tracks and if the animation was better, ie. moving parts besides turning and floating bad guys. Hi-score, at least for now, 58,370. All in all a solid defense game. A few improvments and you'll be fine. Good job.

Germ Hunter Germ Hunter

phaygocytosis....yeah....

Pretty good animations and good music choice. There was a nice variance of level types, shift button is a great add. One thing that was a problem was when you click accept on the sticky note and the level starts, you immediately move there and it kills me a lot. I know about the shift button, which helps, but if maybe you could stick a 3 second countdown between when you click the accept button and when the level starts. I think it would help. Good solid game. Hope to see more.

Psycho responds:

Thanks for the review. I added in on some of the levels so the pill starts where you click your mouse.

Grey Life Grey Life

hey, brings me back...

I like it. Reminds me of some older puzzle solving games on the computer. Kinda like Bloddo. Could do with a little bit better graphics/animations, more sound effects, and music maybe??? But overall good solid game with lots of levels ^_^
4/5
8/10

Throw Me Throw Me

Slung Fun

Its fun, and addicting. But.........the fact that if you bounce back backwards it quits is dumb, also you should be able to gain some stamina back over time or by picking stuff up, but good game. Ireally like flinging the guy around in the begining.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

ZOMBIES!!

hehe, i love a good zombie game and that is exactly what this is. Great game. Especially for a first attempt. I must say i love the chain saw. What I want now is better graphics and more interactivity. Like you can go along with search parties to help them look and protect the ppl. It would then add a action element to this action game. Also make a bigger bases and better people that you could upgrade or something. And make it like you have to stay so long in one place and then move again to another base elsewhere. Kinda like an Oregon Trail Zombie mix. OH! and maybe try and include a fps element in there somewhere? But anyway good job. Keep making them please!

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Awesome fun!

So the graphic level adjustment is great and the particle effects rock my socks. There are some problems with it like enemies not spawning and the exp. system needs to be tweaked a little bit but over all a pretty solid game. The new angle on tank games makes it stand out and the fact that you buy enemies is cool. Gotta love the open endedness after you unlock all enemies. Good job, a solid game.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

Awesome!!!

I think I must "play" this "game" for like an hour everyday. I love it, and having the beats rated and saved is so cool. NEED MORE SOUNDS PLEASE!!! ^_^

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Awesome!!!

Gotta say, one of my favorite flash games ever. Gun noises are spot on but could use some varying music during game play.